The canopy bed is currently quite common as cool and unusual bedroom furniture. For those of you who like the bedroom space with a romantic style, the canopy bed is the most mandatory part for you to have.
Colonial Style Canopy Beds
The canopy bed itself is an integral part of the Hamptons style. Hamptons display starts with the style of Plantation in the Caribbean. Practicality applies here because the bed must be covered with a mosquito net to repel mosquito pests. So that the proliferation of this very beautiful bed in your modern Hamptons house.
In general, a canopy bed always evokes a Colonial look. That’s because the essence of this style is to be able to hang nets, so it will offer privacy to prevent the maids from seeing the king and queen’s bed.
Canopy beds can be decorated with rattan accessories that give a simple and charming Plantation-style bedroom.
Coastal Style Canopy Beds
Classic Coastal Style is also suitable for you to choose from with the trend of canopy beds. Provides bright and breezy shades of the color scheme and overall style according to the grooves flowing from the bed. This style will put a few soft layers onto the bed which gives you more traditional appearance. This style also softens the scheme to make it more feminine.
Canopy beds with classic wood designs are often referred to as four poster beds. Often in darker wood used, this style canopy bed gives you a very traditional look, making it suitable for those of you who like classic looks.
With a look similar to a metal frame and also decorated with soft cloth, it can also give a classic, timeless look.
How to choose a canopy bed
Know, not all canopy beds have a full frame. Consider the ceiling height of your room because of the top of the bed. Setidakny must be less than the ceiling at least 20 cm or if not then it will look disproportionate to the space.
• Structures that tend to be smoother for a canopy bed can give you a more elegant yet simple appearance
• Canopy beds painted with white dominance are suitable for the Hamptons style
• A wooden canopy bed with a finishing touch that matches the Plantation look where you want a touch of Caribbean atmosphere
• Wooden canopy beds match the traditional English classic rural style room
• Elegant metal frames suitable for a more contemporary appearance, but other styles can be introduced with the right accessories
• Layered bedheads can give you a more traditional and classic appearance
Finally, it’s best to pair your canopy bed with the right variety of furniture to ensure that it doesn’t look out of place. And make sure it doesn’t have to be suitable, but for example, if you have used the Hamptons style frame, continue this theme for other furniture