Designing a dream home is not an easy task.
Not only because the concept, but you also have to calculate the budget.
You Also have to select the good materials.
That’s why homeowner must plan well.
In retrospect, we’re here to help you make your dream modern home come true.
How to Make Modern House?
You can share the idea or project you are working on with each registered professional.
This way you can expand your network in the world of architecture and design, so that your dream home can be realized according to your wishes.
You can connect with many professionals from architects to designers in your country. Interesting right?
To further help you in defining concepts, here are some examples of house designs that we have collected. Hopefully, from the many examples of this modern home, you are inspired and can immediately determine the choice of home model that suits your interests.
1. A combination of modern materials such as concrete, natural rock, glass and steel
2. Using striped patterns
3. The most prominent material stresses are natural rock and pergola present in the garage
4. Even though it is modern, this house can still look beautiful by presenting elements of the surrounding trees.
5. Want to look sensational, add natural rock to the overall appearance of your home
6. Uniform balcony elements at each level you can also apply as a characteristic of your home
7. Use the high-rise concept for large family homes
8. Collaboration between concrete and glass. What’s interesting here is that the balcony also functions as an automatic pergola in the garage and access to the garage
9. Leave the basic shape of the brick on one side of the building, making the front of the house look classy
10. Symmetrical design with the support of natural rock and wood material
Modern House Image Ideas