Vertical blinds are window blinds from vertical blinds. Vertical blinds are used for window coverings and lighting controls that enter the room.
Vertical blinds are usually used in offices because this type of curtain can give a formal and minimalist impression. However, many also use vertical blinds as a substitute for cloth curtains at home.
The material used in vertical blinds is usually made of cloth with a foot texture that is shaped like fins.
Several types of vertical blinds or commonly used materials such as Dimout, Blackout, and Solar Screen.
Each type of fabric has its own characteristics and features so you can buy vertical blinds according to your individual needs and budget.
The style and color choices of vertical blinds are also very diverse and allow users to choose patterns and colors according to their tastes or needs.
Vertical blinds are operated by using a pull rope (curly rope) and latch string.
The rope is used to open or close vertical leaves to the left and right so that the window can be opened or closed by vertical blind.
The rope latch adjacent to the curl is used to open and close the vertical blind leaves to adjust the light entering the room.
Some tips that you can use when you want to use vertical blinds:
- If you want a simple exterior appearance, you should use curtains with colors that match the color of the wall paint.
- If you have a very wide window, you should use several curtains separately. This can give a flexible impression and you can control the incoming light easily.
- If you want to use vertical blinds that seem neat, choose vertical blinds made of stiff material such as tarpaulin, calico, or even jeans
- Plain vertical blinds are suitable for all interior designs because they are simple so they will not dominate space and not attract attention
Pluses Blind excellence
- Simple operation
- The price is more affordable compared to other curtains
- Can adjust the room light according to needs
- Minimalist and elegant model
- Many choices of fabric types and colors that can be adjusted to taste
- Easy to clean
- Easy maintenance
- Easy installation
Minuses of Vertical Blind
- Difficult to replace
- The choice of vertical blinds is not as much as curtains that have many types and choices
How to Install Vertical Blind
- First measure the window to decide whether vertical blinds should be installed in the frame or outside the frame
- When you buy vertical blinds in a standard package, you will get a set of clips, screws, and brackets to hold the curtain in place
- Using a pencil, mark it on where the bracket will be installed so that the screw can be installed in the right place
- Start installing the screw using a screwdriver or drill
- After the bracket is installed, install the curtain on the bracket